<% formatCurr(currVar.price.sale, currVar.price.curr_info) %> (Inc. tax) (Ex. tax)
Sprinkle a pinch of safety and flavour to your food with Chukde Jeera Powder
Ready to use
Made in India
100% safe checkout
Cumin or Jeera is a flowering plant member of the parsley family. Native to the Middle East and stretching east to India, Cumin has been in use for thousands of years. It is very popular in Asian, North African, and Latin American cuisines. India itself produces 70% of the world's supply and consumes 90% of that.
It has a very distinct taste, strong and citrusy, due to its essential oil component and aroma compound.
In India, it is a traditional ingredient in innumerable recipes and forms the basis of various spice blends. It can be used in powdered form or whole in spiced gravies, certain stews, soups, pickles, etc. Jeera Powder is often added to summer drinks like Lemonade and Chaas as it has a cooling effect on the body.
• Chukde Jeera passes through a unique 4-Stage Cleaning Process to remove the obnoxious weed that often grows along with it, along with other unwanted elements such as dust and mud particles. It is passed through Rare Earth Magnets, Cleaning Machines that remove stones and is also sorted on basis of colour to give you only the best and the safest.
• Chukde Jeera has a high natural oil content. We clean and sort our spices without losing out on their natural oil content, giving you authentic spices with their full potential.
• Chukde Jeera offers large-sized Cumin Seeds obtained after rigorous cleaning and filtration process.
• We cold grind our spices to make sure their natural aroma and flavours are retained.
• All our Spices pass through ETO Sterilization before being packaged and sold.
We get all our spices from the most authentic sources, working closely with local farms and following ethical practices.
Our spices go through 27 chemical and microbial tests before entering the processing unit.
All the chosen spices then go under a 7-day fumigation process to further get rid of any unwanted substances.
The spices are further cleaned and sorted with state-of-the-art machinery which includes Clean O Grader, De Stoner, Gravity Separator, Rare Earth Magnets, and Color Sorter.
We go a step further in our safety measures and clean and sort the spices manually, picking what the machines might have missed.
All our spices pass through ETO Sterilization Plant which controls the microbial load in the spices before packing them.
We then pack and seal the freshness and flavors of the safest spices of India.
All our spices are powdered in cold grinding machines to retain their true aroma and nutrients.
Our Spice Blends are then curated by seamless mixing of our safest whole spices in the right proportions to get authentic flavors.
Based on <% totalProductReviews %> Reviews
<% eachReview.created_at | date:"dd/MM/yyyy"%>
<% eachReview.review %>
& get 2% OFF