<% formatCurr(currVar.price.sale, currVar.price.curr_info) %> (Inc. tax) (Ex. tax)
Chukde Dhania Powder is rich in oil content and flavour, giving you the thickest gravies and the healthiest experience.
Ready to use
Made in India
100% safe checkout
Coriander or Dhania is a brownish-green coloured seed of the coriander plant, a member of the parsley family. The seeds, leaves are both used extensively in Indian cooking. Coriander is a native plant of Southern Europe, Northern Africa to and Southwestern Asia. It is grown and used in many tropical and subtropical countries all over the world.
Sabut Dhania has a pleasing tart flavour and a floral aroma which is released on heating.
In its whole form, it is used mostly in pickles, dry vegetable dishes, and paranthas. However, in its ground form, it is used widely in many Indian and Middle-Eastern cuisines as a base spice. In a North-Indian household, Dhania Powder is a staple used in almost all Tadkas for vegetables.
• Chukde Dhania is high on natural oil. We process our Sabut Dhania keeping its natural oil content intact, giving you authentic spices ad flavours. The gravy made from Chukde Dhania Powder will be thicker and richer in comparison to other brands.
• Chukde Dhania passes through a unique 4-Stage Cleaning Process to give you only the best and the safest spice.
• Chukde Dhania passes through a Unique Grading System to remove the obnoxious weed that grows along with it.
• Chukde Dhania Powder is made from whole coriander seeds only and not split ones. Mostly used by competitors to brands use split coriander which costs less, but it compromises on the oil content and therefore, the flavour.
• We cold grind our spices to make sure their natural aroma and flavours are retained.
• All our Spices pass through ETO Sterilization before being packaged and sold.
We get all our spices from the most authentic sources, working closely with local farms and following ethical practices.
Our spices go through 27 chemical and microbial tests before entering the processing unit.
All the chosen spices then go under a 7-day fumigation process to further get rid of any unwanted substances.
The spices are further cleaned and sorted with state-of-the-art machinery which includes Clean O Grader, De Stoner, Gravity Separator, Rare Earth Magnets, and Color Sorter.
We go a step further in our safety measures and clean and sort the spices manually, picking what the machines might have missed.
All our spices pass through ETO Sterilization Plant which controls the microbial load in the spices before packing them.
We then pack and seal the freshness and flavors of the safest spices of India.
All our spices are powdered in cold grinding machines to retain their true aroma and nutrients.
Based on <% totalProductReviews %> Reviews
<% eachReview.created_at | date:"dd/MM/yyyy"%>
<% eachReview.review %>
& get 2% OFF